UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:19:10 -0500
Why wouldn't change #2 apply, at least in theory? In Windows you can
create shortcuts, which is essentially the same as the symbolic link.
I would think you could just create a shortcut to wa.exe, call it
whatever you want, put it in cgi-bin and reference that instead.

Of course, me not actually having a windows machine to test or do
this on, I may be overlooking some glaringly obvious obstacle to that
plan.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.buffalo.edu