Roger Fajman <RAF@NIHCU>
Fri, 05 Dec 86 16:10:25 EST
> Currently NETSERV uses the :country.tag in the data base to determine
> which NETSERV is responsible for that node.
> I'll talk to Bert Pasch (he is still "offline" because of that
> bomb that destroyed some parts of the DHDIBM1 computer.)

Couldn't we use NETSERV as it is by changing what is in the :country
field to something like US-xx, to indicate which of the US NETSERV
servers services that node?  It would be as nice as doing it
dynamically, as FRECP11 LISTSERV does, but it would be a start.  It
would require that BITNIC's database be updated, but I bet that June
could write a few SPIRES commands to do that.