"Michael J. Langum" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:08:09 -0400
I have been trying for some time to figure out why my listserver
is NOT responding to email.

At first, I thought it was a problem with mail being delivered.
Whenever I sent mail to the server from my regular mail client, it
was never delivered.  I still haven't solved that problem.

But today I tried an experiment.  I sent a message from my
personal "home" email account.  That message WAS delivered.
The only problem was that listserv's response was NOT
delivered to my personal email.

This caused me to look a little more, and I discovored that there
are 268 messages in the listserv/spool directory.  The last file in
that directory, was the message that was NOT dilevered to my
personal account.

I decided to reinstall LSMTP.  The installation appeared to go
fine, but when the console comes up, there is no apparent
activity.   I stopped LSMTP, and restarted it (using Service
Manager).  When it tried to restart, I got the following error
message:
     "LSMTP mailer service returned service specific
       error 536870930"

Does anyone know what this means?

Does anyone know how to "fix" it?

Thanks in advance,