"Russell, D (Duncan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:47:45 +0100
Ben,

I have noticed a very strange thing, when viewing the source for the page in
which the subscriber button does not work. I thought this page was
auto-generated by wa.exe, is it possible that the html for this button can
be changed, if it is it may well be the answer.

Duncan

A working version of listserv has this when i view the source for the LMGT
page for the subscribers button.
<dt><input type=submit name=a value="Manage subscribers">

The non-working version says this, the value appears to have changed for the
button.
<dt><input type=submit name=a value="Manage members">

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell, D (Duncan) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 October 2000 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Listserv List Management Main Page

Ben,

Morning Ben, the log for one attempt to access both the subscribers section
and the configurations section is reproduced below.

I have replaced my password with the XXXXXX field.

Duncan

19 Oct 2000 09:32:21 To   [ANONYMOUS]@WWW.MAILTEST.JISCMAIL.AC.UK: ***OK***
185121643C0B51C2B4
19 Oct 2000 09:32:23 From [ANONYMOUS]@WWW.MAILTEST.JISCMAIL.AC.UK: X-LOGIN
[log in to unmask] 130.246.132.26 PW=XXXXXX
19 Oct 2000 09:32:23 To   [ANONYMOUS]@WWW.MAILTEST.JISCMAIL.AC.UK: ***OK***
2196386C1DF260DF89
19 Oct 2000 09:32:23 From [ANONYMOUS]@WWW.MAILTEST.JISCMAIL.AC.UK: X-LOGCK
2196386C1DF260DF89 AUTHINFO(130.246.132.26) OWNER(CLOSEDLIST) WM: GET CL
(...)

p.s. Sorry Ben I initially sent this reply direct to you not to the list.