Barbara Passman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 May 2002 00:44:54 -0500
Can anyone please advise./
Suddenly,  after  moving to a new computer and updated operating
system, I can no longer send commands to LIST.
  I get my list header, and return it via PUT command, adding my password.
I have NO signature file attached to my email program yet I get the
following message time and time again.

  I have added no subscribers
I have made no key word changes
Here is the message I am getting .
***********************************
WARNING: new  subscriber data was found  in the replacement list  you sent,
possibly due to the use of a signature file with an unusual separator line.
If  you really  meant to  update the  subscriber data,  please resend  your
request with the word "PUT" replaced  with "PUTALL". For now, only the list
header will be updated.

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Owner= <Missing>
Error: The "Owner=" keyword has no default value and may not be omitted.

* Notebook= ...
Error: The first two parameters of the "Notebook=" keyword may only be updated
        by the LISTSERV administrator.

* Sub-Lists= ...
Error: The "Sub-Lists=" keyword may only be updated by the LISTSERV
        administrator.

this is driving me a bit wacky- doing nothing different than I did
before but...

Thanks
Barbara Passman

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.