Paul Wayper <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:51:07 -1400
> All you need to do is update the list header (even if you make no
> changes) and this will reload the keyword data. If LISTSERV didn't
> cache list headers, you would be sorry unless you had a very small
> number of lists :-)

Agreed.  But as I've said to Ben, as there are thirty-one lists which
use this included header, getting and putting every single one in order
to refresh the keywords file cache is a little impractical.  I've tried
getting and putting one single list header and that didn't seem to
work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul