"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:46:27 -0800
I'm trying to tell my listserver to have the moderator okay a
subscription. Anybody have the By_Owner syntax?

TIA!

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Subscription= ...,BY_OWNER,...
Error: Incorrect syntax. This parameter must be an "access level"
keyword, such
as "Public", "Private", "Owners(listname)", and so on (all without
quotes). The following value is also acceptable: "Confirm".

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

PUT operation rejected, old list remains unchanged.