"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:34:36 -0800
Colleagues,

I'm writing because visitors to our Subscriber's Corner (part of the
Listserv web interface) are unable to see a listing of our public lists
even when selecting the "Show All Lists" view.    I can't figure out why
they can't.

Our Subscriber's Corner is at
http://charitychannel.com/collaborate/wa.exe?REPORT.  We're running 1.8e
under the old system of versioning.

It seems to me that whether or not a list is public or private is set in
the list headers, right?  Here is an example of one of our public lists
(the list called "GRANTS"):

>Grants and Foundations
>
>.HH ON
>Owner= [ommited]@charitychannel.com (CharityChannel LLC)
>Notebook= Yes,[full path omitted]\GRANTS,Monthly,Public
>Errors-To= Owner
>Subscription= Open,Confirm
>Ack= Yes
>Language= NOHTML
>Confidential= No
>Notify= [omitted]@charitychannel.com
>Files= Yes
>Mail-Via= Distribute
>Validate= Yes
>Reply-to= List,Ignore
>Review= Owners
>Send= Private,Confirm
>Attachments= No,Filter
>Editor= [omitted]@charitychannel.com
>Moderator= [omitted]@charitychannel.com
>Stats= Normal,Private
>X-Tags= No
>Default-Options= Files,Repro,NoAck,SUBJecthdr
>Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(4),Max(100),Probe(30)
>Daily-Threshold=100,10
>Subject-Tag= Grants
>Renewal= monthly,Probe
>Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,10,Size(1600)
>.HH OFF

Yet, the GRANTS list does not show up as a public list for those using
Subscriber's Corner.  On the other hand, it does show up as a public list
on the archives listing page at http://charitychannel.com/archives.

How come?  Thanks in advance for any help!

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - Connecting Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide (tm)