David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:09:55 -0500
I recently added 64MB to my Listserv machine running Windows NT 4.0
Server.  I just discovered that list archives are unavailable via the
web.  I can search fine and get a response indicating the number of
matches found, but none are listed.  If I select a specific archive, I
get a message indicating that the file is unavailable possibly because
it is being updated.  My web server is Netscape FastTrack 2.01.   Has
anyone else encountered this problem?  Any suggestions?   Thanks in
advance.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington