Jack Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:04:08 -0400
> >I just tried and could access 75 (non-confidential) out of the 129 lists.
>
> Jack, I believe you of course, but I am unable to duplicate your
> results.  Perhaps I am missing something obvious.  Let me walk you through an
> experiment I just conducted, in fairly granular form, so that you can tell me
> if I've made a wrong turn somewhere:
>
> 1.  I created a new hotmail email account.
>
> 2.  I signed up under this new account to three lists, using the email
> sign-up path.
>
> 3.  I pointed my browser to http://charitychannel.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe? and
> clicked on "Subscriber's Corner," which points to
> http://charitychannel.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3
>
> 4.  I submitted, then approved, then entered the password.
>
> 5.  The Subscriber's Corner screen then came up, listing the three lists that
> were subscribed under this address.
>
> 6.  I then clicked the "All Lists" option under the drop-down menu of "List
> Table Options" on the lower left of the screen.  I pressed "Submit."  Instead
> of seeing all of the public lists (as you obviously were able to see), I see
> only the three lists that were subscribed.
>
> What am I missing here?

I don't know. I thought perhaps if you were already subscribed to some lists it wouldn't display "ALL
Lists". So I subscribed to one, went back displayed both subscribed and unsubscribed and had no
problems. This is at the bottom of the help file, perhaps this is your problem:

A note about browsers: the LISTSERV Web Interface works best with Internet Explorer version 5.0
or later or Netscape version 6.0 or later, though efforts have been made to make it work with earlier
versions as well as possible, without sacrificing functionality. If you have problems using the interface
with your current browser, it is strongly recommended that you upgrade or switch to a browser that
supports HTML version 4.01.