"Fernando E. Doylet" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 11:10:00 UTC
HERE IS A LIST I WOULD LIKE TO RUN:

   A list to support the creation of local workers' databases, for
referrals, independently owned and operated; the list would be an open
discussion forum to share experiences and information, new services' ideas,
and to establish a democratic organization (not a franchise).

HERE IS HOW THIS LIST WOULD BENEFIT THE WORLD:

   The Independent workers' referral service as its main activity will a
boost to the job market, increasing the points of contact between the job
seekers and offers; especially if its strategy helps the independent worker
with little or no advertising.

   Brainstorming new services' ideas, aplicable to local areas, in a
worldwide communication context, will develop new ways of communication that
reinforce the concept of the "Global Village".

HERE IS HOW THIS LIST WOULD BENEFIT ITS SUBSCRIBERS:

   The first people I will invite to be subscribers of the list will be the
subscribers (200+) of the "Independent Professionals' Electronic Addresses
Directory" that I promote and maintain; every professional added to this
growing directory will be invited to be a subscriber of the list; therefore,
the list subscribers will be constantly in contact with a diverse group of
professionals from around the world.

   To compensate for the support we will get from the Independent
Professionals, the subscribers will have the option to refer them in their
communities; their negociations will not be of my (or this list) concern.
BTW, anyone will be able to subscribe and participate at no charge.

ABOUT SYSTEM RESOURCES NEEDED:

   The starting ASCII files I have accumulated and organized in a directory
structure, occupy less than 600,000 bytes, including the (200+ subscribers)
Professionals' Directory; I can mail you a copy upon request.

   I will comply with volume and space limitations with the best of my
ability, even if that means to 'peer' the list.

ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK:

   The first two postings I made in this list, with the proposed list
description, were ignored; then I asked about the procedure to establish a
list, obtaining a couple replies with advice. THANK YOU!
 This message follow those advices, so please consider my persistency and
honor me with your feedback; good or bad is better than ignored.

Getting ready for my 5th. posting,

Fernando E. Doylet
 IWN-HQ DB070 Promoter
 (201)617-7764