Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:06:18 -0600
On Sun, 22 Apr 2001 23:15:48 EDT, "David M. Rosenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I see that with a DISTRIBUTE job I can control the contents of the From
>and Reply-To fields. What about the Sender and RFC 821 MAIL FROM
>(Return-Path) field of a DISTRIBUTE job. Can I control them? If so, how?

A DISTRIBUTE job would be ideal for this.  You don't need a Sender: field for
this.  You can (indeed you must) fully control all the RFC822 headers (To:,
From:, Subject:, Date:, Reply-To:, etc) and you can also control the RFC821
MAIL FROM:<address> used for reporting of delivery errors.

The RFC821 MAIL FROM  is controlled on the DISTRIBUTE command line

DISTRIBUTE MAIL [log in to unmask] PW=?????
returns bounces to me

DISTRIBUTE MAIL [log in to unmask] PW=?????
returns bounces to a LISTSERV list on PEACH

DISTRIBUTE MAIL [log in to unmask] PW=?????
returns bounces to a nolist-xyz.changelog file on LISTSERV server