Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 00:20:39 +0200
On Mon, 17 Jul 1995 16:41:46 CDT Darren Evans-Young <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>"Homewood Police are  still on the lookout for a  escaped mental patient
>who is charged with stalking. 23 year old Eric Thomas escaped from Bryce
>Hospital in Tuscaloosa last week. Police say he could be carrying a gun.
>This is his second escape."

Good thing this didn't happen in  1989-90, then I'd be in serious trouble
:-) Back when  I worked in Geneva,  there was a local  singer called Eric
Thomas. They  had posters  all over the  place for a  few weeks  with his
picture, then he sort of disappeared gradually. Ah, and when I worked in,
uh, a  place that I  should probably not mention  by name, I  was greeted
very coldly whenever I'd say "Hi,  I'm Eric Thomas" to my new colleagues.
I'd start a  background job to try and remember  if I'd ever corresponded
with the person in  question and insulted him in some  way, but then when
one of the  pen pushers at the administrative department  did the same to
me, I wondered what  was going on. I mean, these  people didn't even know
how  to use  a computer.  I couldn't  possibly have  insulted them.  So I
started a  little investigation, asking people  if they knew a  *beep* by
the name of Eric  Thomas, and sure enough, they did,  it was the neo-nazi
*beep* who worked in dept XYZ, but hadn't he left the company? :-)

  Eric