"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 6 May 1995 09:03:24 EDT
I always recommend NOT getting huge lists-of-lists
but use "batch" techniques for searching them.  Marty
Hoag maintains the template available via e-mail
to: [log in to unmask]

GET LISTSOF LISTS

Abstract the LISTSERV LDBASE script.  Keep it handy;
edit it as required; and then e-mail to the same
listserv.

At least that's how I do it and it has served me
well over the years.  Of course more advanced
Web (or gopher) techniques might serve YOU better.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask]      "The Internet: it's changing"     +1 814 863 1843
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA