Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Tue, 22 Jul 1986 11:03 SET
  Thanks for notifying me of the typo  in LSVSORT which caused all <STORE> com-
mands to fail pitifully... It was due to a missing space...

  Phil reported a problem  with the <STORE> command which did  not behave as it
should regarding  passwords: when you  send a list  back to the  server without
specifying a new "PW=" keyword (other than  the one on line 1 which is mandato-
ry), it did not keep the old password  but forced it back to ''... This was due
to the fact  that the GET command  originally sent the password  along with the
rest of  the list (in much  the same way as  the DIRM GET command);  but when I
installed the "store" list and password validation I had to remove this "featu-
re" for obvious reasons.  The problem is now fixed, and  issuing a <STORE> com-
mand without specifying a new password will cause  the old one to be kept. I am
sending  a CARD  LOAD deck  "UPD13A SHIPMENT"  containing three  revised execs.

  Eric