Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 13 Dec 1987 19:22 SET
How am I  supposed to get 1.5m out  before I (have to) leave on  holidays if a
500  recs file  prior  0 doesn't  get  through FRMOP22-CEARN  in  >= 31  hours
(they're still there... Sigh). I'd like to  still be there when the stuff gets
installed so that  I can fix problems  if something breaks with  the new code.
Should I  split the  shipment files  into 100 100-recs  files??? Oh  well. I'm
afraid it would be better to wait until after the holidays. Oh, Brave New EARN
that hath such backlogs in it!

  Eric