Oxford Eric Thomas <ET@UKACRL>
Tue, 28 Jul 1987 17:57 BST
FLAME ON

  Phil,  you're not  getting the  distributions from  me because  you let  the
system spool  cleaner purge  them from  your reader before  you read  them, or
something like  that. And  if you had  installed 1.5j and  1.5k (and  1.5i and
1.5h) using the standard shipments like  everybody did, you would not have had
any problem with missing files or overlaid files or whatever.

  Now if you would forward your perpetual LISTSERV installation problems to me
(or rather to Harold as I can't send you any code from here) instead of to the
list, I am sure that everybody would  be grateful. Six persons have signed off
it in the last 3 days, and it's the highest rate I have ever seen.

FLAME OFF

  Eric