Darelle Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 16:11:58 +1000
Eric,

Listserv has been running fine since installation and it crashed twice
today. It did not crash when we had the table update problem. Anyway, what
should I be looking for in the log and how do I do a traceback? Plus I need
to order the files that I have deleted and how do I go about ordering them?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

At 07:30 19/06/96 +0200, you wrote:
>I can't say  without seeing your log and tracebacks,  but if you're still
>crashing due to the table update  problem something is very wrong. You do
>need  the files  that you  have  removed and  can order  them from,  say,
>
>  Eric

Darelle Ng                              email: [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services         Phone: +61 3 9479 1609
La Trobe University                     Fax:   +61 3 9479 1999