Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:02:20 -0500
At 09:53 AM 7/13/2002 -0400, Pete Weiss wrote:
>Also your e-mail to LSTSRV-L seems to be OK too.  BTW, is it true that
>the template is NOT working?  I.e., is your viewing of the template thats
>contains the space an artificact but the operation OK?

Once I run the PUT command which causes the space before the ">>>" then the templates are a mess both as messages sent to the users and on the web interface.  I have been logging onto the server directly are taking out the spaces using notepad.

I also determined that if I just PUT the ">>> $SIGNOFF" template, all is OK, but when I replace all of the templates with one PUT command, then the problem occurs.

Feather