"Chmielewski, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:57:09 +1100
Hello,
I am configuring a large number of internal/external lists and also
working on the user documentation for the people who have to manage
these lists.

There is one particular list with a word in its title that keeps coming
up different every time I save it (red text as opposed to blue like the
others.)  There is a legitimite reason for the list in this case, but I
am not sure what else it means.

I can't seem to find any mention of this in the LISTSERV documentation
or archives for this group. Is it anything that I should be worried
about?

Thank you.

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may also be subject to copyright.

If you are not an intended recipient of this email please immediately contact us by replying
to this email and then delete this email.

You must not read, use, copy, retain, forward or disclose this email or any attachment.

We do not accept any liability arising from or in connection with unauthorised use or disclosure
of the information contained in this email or any attachment.

We make reasonable efforts to protect against computer viruses but we do not accept liability
for any liability, loss or damage caused by any computer virus contained in this email.