Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:28:03 -0400
As others have mentioned, there is a CONTENT_FILTER template available
(depending on how recent the version is of your site software).  How it
is used is open to some personal interpretation.  Here's one I have in
place:

Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.
Action: MODERATE OOO messages are not allowed on this list.