Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 15:54:02 +0100
On Thu, 12 Oct 1995 22:49:24 -0400 Mark Drake <[log in to unmask]> said:

>GET MYLIST FILELIST PW=XXXXXXXX (CTL MIME
>
>        ->  sends the output of the command as a MIME attachment

What's the problem  with sending it as plain text,  which is exactly what
it is? :-) Anyway  this is more or less available now  as GET xxxx F=MIME
or  GET xxxx  F=MIME/APPL. It's  not  an attachment  to the  reply but  a
separate message, but otherwise it's the same.

>PUT MYLIST FILELIST PW=XXXXXXXXX (MIME

The PUT  command has  to be  revamped some  day, I'm  still not  sure how
though.

  Eric