Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Mon, 2 Oct 89 11:27:39 TUR
On Fri, 29 Sep 89 09:30:14 EDT Gary Sponseller said:
>Turgut,
>
>Are you supposed to be sending a PEERS NAMES to all Listserv sites (both
>EARN and non-EARN)?  Our Listserv is receiving the updates from you...
>and rejecting them, of course.

 My apologies to those sites on BITNET who have received a PEERS NAMES from
 me.   Although nothing  is wrong  with  that file,  I am  not supposed  to
 distribute it to BITNET.

 My experimental non-backbone LISTSERV (TREGE1)  decided to play a trick on
 me and to distribute it to BITNET sites as well.  Regards, -turgut