Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:09:46 -0600
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:40:35 -0700, Bob Vint <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I would like to create a Listserv mailing list for our Green Valley Townhouses IV homeowners association.

Although not free, the EASE-HOME list hosting service is very inexpensive.
For your 175 or so members, the cost would be $1.71 per member per year.
What else can you buy for a year at that cost?

See http://www.lsoft.com/products/ease_home.asp

(Yes, somebody I know very well works for L-Soft, but neither of us get any
thing from this.  You get what you pay for.  A spam/advertising-free list
hosted on L-Soft machines, using the latest version of LISTSERV(R), yet
administered/controlled by you at the above price is a tough value to beat.)

Investigate various possibilities, make your decision. YMMV.  :-)