UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:26:56 -0500
I've received a phone call from a moderated list owner that some list mail
posted by one of the editors is being distributed with a From line that
reads:

 Message distributed to <listname> on behalf of <editor>

This is instead of the usual for all the other editors which is only the
person's email address and personal name. They asked how they could have
all the list mail show that in the From line, and I'm not sure how it did
that in the first place.

My first guess is a mail client issue, because there doesn't appear to be
any listserv setting that I can find. Does anyone know how or why this
happens?

Thanks in advance.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu