Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 14:06:27 -0500
At 01:23 PM 3/17/97 +0500, Lawrence B. York wrote:
>On 17 Mar 97 at 13:05, Roger Fajman wrote:
>
>> Yes, but it will alter the setting for those subscribers with DUALHDR,
>> IETFHDR, or SUBJECTHDR.  Presumably they have set those for a reason.
>
>   Yes, you're right.  It would probably be a nice option for the
>future to be able to use the WITH keyword as in a QUERY option.

It would also be nice on the REVIEW command when all that are wanted are
the names and/or addresses... e.g.,
        REVIEW LISTNAME WITH DIGEST FOR *@*

My list is small enough that this is not an issue, but I can imagine that
from time to time this would be useful for large lists.  (Also makes
awk scripts easier to write  :)  Of course, REVIEW...WITH CONCEAL would
need to be restricted to listowner-only.

Cheers,
Stan