Joshua Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 11:39:30 +0000
Hello,

  I'm looking for a listserv to host my newsletter. The Sunshine Post
is sent out to around 2000 people, and acts as a guide to people of
varying experience who use the Internet. In The Sunshine Post you can
find virus alerts, in-depth articles, how-to's, and jokes. I don't
usually follow this list, so if you could please respond to my
private email address I would be greatful. Thank you to all who have
read this far through my message. If you would like more information,
then email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
-Joshua Holt
Publisher - The Sunshine Post
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/mkuba/

Help support a hospital, and get a great cookbook:
http://clover.cleaf.com/~dbwild/cookbook.htm