Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:38:56 -0500
The order of lists in the output from SHOW POINTS ALL seems to be completely
random. They are not in order by list name, number of subscribers, or number
of points. The output from this command would be much more useful, particularly
at sites with large numbers of lists (we have over 14,000), if it were sorted.

I would prefer to be able to specify the sort order: listname, number of
subscribers (ascending or descending), or number of points (ascending or
descending). If it is not feasible to support a sort option, then please
produce the list sorted by number of subscribers, in descending order.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator