Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Nov 1992 20:58:18 +0100
1.7e formats the  file itself. The code was checked  for compatibility on
all operating systems to which I have  access and there was no problem. I
have no MVS account  so I couldn't check it for MVS.  Anyway I would need
more information to know what exactly TSO is complaining about. There are
dozens of MVS fields in Netdata headers whose description in the official
documentation of Netdata for VM is at best unclear and at most 2 lines, I
have  tried to  use the  same values  as DMSDDL  but there  may be  other
problems - for instance, the list  of required fields in the manual might
be incomplete.

  Eric