Beth Engelbrecht-Wiggans - CCSO <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 10:06:35 -0600
users on the list that have been served off.  this would help a list
owner figure out why one of his people was not getting postings.

b.

--

Beth Engelbrecht-Wiggans        [log in to unmask]         333-8627
Research Programmer             CCSO                    1503 DCL, MC 256