Fri, 13 Dec 1996 17:56:56 +0100
Folks,

Once a week I email out to people in my church and members of my family the
http of whatever is NASA's picture of the day with the blurb that goes
beneath it. Then I do a short synopsis of a chapter in the bible. Finally, I
end with a prayer based the notes of the NIV Study Bible. People say its a
great eye opener and encouragement. This present future is coming down like
the Dorthy's house in the Wizard of Oz on the wicked witch of the ? and
everyone needs as much vision and prayer as they can get. Vision has been
left to the empire builders, the trekkies, and the folks who love various
gaia hypothosis. Prayer has been left to the churches. In this this Mailing
List I would combine the two.

I call my list "On A Wing And A Prayer"

 There are about 50 people on my list which I send out through Eudora.

I would like to expand that list into hundreds or thousands perhaps. This
would require a host willing to sponser the list.

I would be blessed if one of you folks would presume on that  honor.

I don't usually follow these discussion groups, so could responses please be
mailed to my private address.

Thank You,

Charles Kilmer
Charles Kilmer