Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:28:34 -0400
We discussed this, at my urging, on 2005-08-18 to 2005-08-23 on LSTOWN-L.

Basically, a dropspam.com agent in your subscribers computer "calls
home" and dropspam sends the notification to you, as you say, without
any inkling of who it is.

In my case, a letter to dropspam.com via their "Contact Us" web form was
promptly responded to.  My letter was harshly worded by a lawyer, and
eliminated the problem with my subscriber.  Since I haven't heard of
other dropspam problems, I wonder if they made their software smarter or
white-listed my server? I don't know.

Yes, I think your suggestion in the last line is the only (other) way to
resolve this ...  unless you can buy them out and then drop the service! ;-)

cheers, wayne