"Mark D. Rabinowitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 20:42:38 GMT
  The mailing list in uxxx in question will discuss all about my
favorite actress, Kellie Martin. In other words, I and about 14
other folks that I've got lined up will talk about her acting,
her upcoming work, and trivial stuff, not to mention her exquisite,
natural feminine beauty. It would hopefully be known and addressed
as kellie-martin@(listserv host).
  For this, I need a LISTSERV, and one that supports the most
basic commands will do. I will give higher consideration with those
hosts that have plenty of room for another new mailing list, as
well as one that's reliable (i.e. doesn't crash).
  Thank you for your time and consideration. If you need further info
from me, please tell me so; otherwise, I'm sure someone will be
able to accomodate the new Kellie Martin Fan Club.  :)
--
Mark Rabinowitz  ***  The Internet's #1 Kellie Martin Fan
All replies forwarded to [log in to unmask]