Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:04:24 -0700
Dear ListServ Authorities

I am interested in starting a List SErv.

I am a member of a listserv that is managed by St John's university.
Unfortunatley, there are all sorts of internal problems ont he list and
many people are leaving.  Without going into much detail, it is because
of one heckler on the list.  The mail administrator apparently can not
do anything because the list servs are not moderated.  At least this is
my understanding.

Sevveral people have expressed interest in looking for a listserv that
is moderated.  I would like to start such a listserv.

Please send me info on how I might do this.  I only have an e-mail
account.  I am not a "techie" but do know a substantial amount about
computers.

Thank you very much!

Barbara yanez