Mac McDougald <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 20:30:28 EST
Folks, what's the explanation here?  Used to be able to
monitor the listserv mailing list (wpwin-l) through the
corresponding UseNet group (bit.listserv.wpwin-l)...now
something has changed; if I post to UseNet, the mailing
list sees it, but you don't see anything from the mailing
list on UseNet...something that used to be mirrored isn't
anymore or what?  Also, have heard of the death of
bitnet by first of the year? (and I didn't even know it was sick).
Anyone explain this to me?  TIA,
    Mac

         Mac McDougald -- Knoxville, Tennessee
[log in to unmask]     http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~mac
"Things are more like they are now than ever before."