Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:18:46 EST
We've gotten some complaints that people are not receiving MIME
messages properly when they pass through a LISTSERV list.  I think the
problem may be people subscribed to lists prior to 1.8b, when the
default was still SHORT headers.  Even with 1.8c, it appears that the
MIME-Version Content-type and other MIME headers are not preserved with
SHORT headers, except in the notebooks.  Has anyone found a clever way
of setting people on all lists with SHORT headers to FULL, without
disturbing other header settings?