Jason Levandoski <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 03:20:05 -0500
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is going to sound unusual or not, but here goes..

I am the alumni chairman of a International Ungergraduate Fraternity
http://www.gmi.edu/~deltatau .  I would like to have access to a list
server for two reasons: to keep alumni e-mail addresses up to date, and to
provide an easy method for sending out mass news mailings.

The bulk of the mailings would be small as would the list.

Currently my school does not support Majordomo or any likes.

If you can help me, please write to me as I do not keep track with the
newsgroup.

Thanks
Jason Levandoski
GMI Engineering and Mgt