Kean Stump <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jul 1993 08:27:16 -0700
On Thu, 29 Jul 1993, Marty Hoag wrote:

>    I'll include the news item off of our system below.  Again, I suspect
> headers can be hacked but the Path: is build by each system along the way
> so maybe the postmaster at gaia at Oregon State can confirm it came in from
> connected.com (maybe soon to be disconnected.com! ;-).
>
>        marty

Yep, this article actually came from connected.com. [log in to unmask]
is a real account, according to finger.

--kean

Kean Stump                                             Network Operations
[log in to unmask]                                  Oregon State University
OSU doesn't pay me to have official opinions.          (503)-737-4740