Steve Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:21:07 -0500
Sorry...the problem is that every time I try to authenticate against the
LISTSERV system (to manage a list or my own subscriptions or any other
authentication function), I get an error that states that the page cannot
be found. I have checked the permissions on the various DLL files, tried
using the server's IP instead of the host name, but it still doesn't work.
All the other links work including the one where I register a password.

- Steve -