Al Hartshorn <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Apr 1995 15:08:53 +0300
I am hoping that someone can point me in the correct direction.

I am running a backbone listserv on VM (v 1.8a). We have installed our own
smtp mail system, but listserv sends everything to the next in line listserv
site. That site is then processing the maile. I have one list that processes
60 to 70 submissions a day and the distributed mail to the next listserv is
for 270+ .

This is causing problems with there smtp mailer, as they are also the
main entery point to this country. We have made all the modifications that
they requested, but have not fixed the problem. Now they are going to loop
all traffic back to the list owners.

At this time, I have set Mail-Via= Distribute and Default-Options= SHORTBSMTP
Any other ideas or places to look.

Al