Jeff Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 05:39:15 -0400
Hi
  My name is Jeff Kaplan and I run the Web Page Daily Mailing List. It is a
small list now but it keeps growing and growing. The number of people
subscribing and unsubscribing is getting hard for me to handle. What the
mailing list does is send people the name of a web page every day. Most of
the pages are provied by me but I encourage the members of the list to send
in their own suggestions. If I feel that others should know about the page
then I send it out. For more information on the mailing list please
contact:
http://members.aol.com/wpdaily
That site contains the full story behind the mailing list and all the back
issues. I have tried many Listservers but none have given me access. Thank
you very much for any help you can give me.
                      Jeff :o)

---
Jeff Kaplan  O-
[log in to unmask]  http://members.aol.com/yakko742/