Brent Stilley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Apr 1993 14:27:44 CST
Can someone please elaborate on what the Newsgroups= keyword does?

Brent Stilley,  Oklahoma State University, 113 Math Sciences, Stillwater, 74078

Brent,
We done set ourselves up a news feed. ;-) The stuff about setting up a news feed
worked great. We have a global gateway running on osuunx and people everywhere
are getting the feed. All we did was to subscribe the group to the list and set
norepro, fullheader, and let her fly.
I wondered what Newsgroups= could give us extra, or if it would get around the
problem of having the sender show up as osuunx news, rather than the same as the
from line.
Eric