Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 09:18:09 CST
On Mon, 5 Feb 1996 22:19:14 EST Roger Fajman said:
>I want to set up a moderated list where all of the moderators receive
>each post and any one of them can OK a message.  I'm thinking of
>using this:
>
>   Send= Editor,Hold
>   Editor= xxx-mod@listhost, (xxx-mod)
>
>where XXX-MOD is a closed list with all the moderators on it.
>
>Or maybe
>
>   Send= Editor,Hold
>   Editor= xxx-mod@listhost
>   Editor= mod1@host1, mod2@host2, ...
>
>where all the moderators are listed in the second Editor field.
>
>Will either of these work?  Will any of the moderators be able to OK a
>message?  If not, is there some other way to do what I need?

You can't do that specifially, but there is something close.
If you review the header of my list ([log in to unmask]) you
will notice a couple of things.  First,I have:

Send= Editor
 Editor-Header= No  (because it's a pain)

Editor= (list containing those people that can post without prior
           approval).

Moderator=address1,address2,address3, ....

The addresses in the Moderator tag have the posts sent to them in
equal proportions (eg. if there's 4 moderator's, each receives 25% of
the posts to approve).

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9553 (work)
http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~cbarnes/

"If you have tried to do something and failed, you are vastly better
  off than if you had tried to do nothing and succeeded."
   - back of a pack of sugar at "Delux Burger Bar",
                                College Station, TX