Marc Shannon <MS5U@CMUCCVMA>
Tue, 28 OCT 86 11:50:48 EST
Recently a user sent a file to one of my lists for distribution which
then got transferred back to RSCS, which then got transferred to me,
along with mail (with the subject "Important message").

First problem...The mail which was to be sent to me didn't have a To:
field, so MAILER bounced it back, and then LISTSERV sent it to me.
I guess the problem is a missing Errors-to field on the list, but that
should have a default value of the Postmaster, yes?

Second...when the files got transferred to LISTSERV, RSCS had sent a
message to LISTSERV, which it ignored.  Here's the difficult part.
Is there anyway that we can have LISTSERV log the error messages from
RSCS, but ignore the boring FILE SENT ON LINK blah blah blah ones?

--Marc