Brent Stilley <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Mar 1993 18:13:52 CST
This is the second person to encounter the following problem.  Both have
involved dist jobs going through UCSFVM.  I've change the list default to
FULLBSMTP since it appears to be a BSMTP "To:" record missing.  Does anyone
have any other ideas?

Brent Stilley,  Oklahoma State University, 113 Math Sciences, Stillwater, 74078

Any idea why I got this piece of mail bounced to me when I sent in a posting to
CCMAIL-L?  Below is exactly what I got.

Let me know.

-Bruce

|Bruce Robertson, Senior Editor, Network Computing Magazine                   |
| Internet Email: [log in to unmask]                             |
| Phone: 415 723-3236, FAX 415 723-0010 (put name and voice # on cover sheet) |
| c/o Stanford University, 115 Pine Hall, Stanford, CA 94305                  |