Mon, 3 Mar 1997 17:21:02 -0600
Hi, everyone:

The number of subscribers just max out our UNIX sendmail. We are
experimenting to use NT LSMTP to diliver our UNIX Listserv mail.

I have NT 4.0 server with 200 thread LSMTP and distributed-only Listserv
installed on a Pentium 166, 64 MB memory and an Ultra-Wide SCSI
HardDrive with plenty of bandwidth to Internet.

Three questions:

1. How do I configure the UNIX Listserv (1.8b) so that it send out one
   mail to the distributed-only Listserv and from there, explode to
   all the subscribers.

2. Does anyone has any performance estimation of such configuration?

3. I think the next logic move is to move UNIX Listserv all together
   to NT. Does it make sense?

Thanks

George Tsai