Ron Payne/cis/evp/Okstate <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:48:21 -0500
        This list has saved me all sorts of grief in helping me with
problems that I could not get solved by reading all the manuals.  Now, I
have a new one.  I have a client who cannot send attache files with the
e-mails she wants to send to the subscribers of her two lists.  When I
attempt to enter the command "Attachments= Yes" as the manuals tell me I
should, I receive an error saying there is no such command for version
1.8d.  The manual that tells me to enter that command is for version 1.8d.
 Can anyone please give me some clue as to what I should attempt next? The
attachments were Microsoft Word file entitle "Agenda.doc".
        Thanks for your thoughts.
Ron Payne
Faculty Support
Computing & Information Services