Suzanne Toomey Spinks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:21:59 -0400
On Sat, 20 Jul 1996 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am trying to raise money for an organization that helps families find
> effective, non-drug treatments for their children with attention and learning
> problems and for children with autism.  I want to have a distribution mailing
> list that will offer different merchandise to the list everyday at up to 70% off
> retail prices (they are brand name, new, under warrenty items). Part of the
> profits go to the organization.
>
> Would anyone be willing to host this list for free (at least in the beginning)?
> Or, can you point me in the right direction for where to look for list hosts?

intended? Are you registered as a charitable org? in State of NY? or any
other state? What percentage of monies raised would go toward intended
purpose?  How are you audited? Are you audited? Do you  have a board of
Dir? and by laws, articles of incorp? etc?

Suzanne Toomey Spinks, Buffalo NY, President, Hostelling Intl.Niagara Frontier
Council American Youth Hostels.Promoting world understanding through travel
and cultural exchange. Drop a pebble on the beach and shake a star.
C.R.E.A. Institute Creativity Research, Evolution, Application
If you need a Dream and Do Team, E-mail me.