Donald Good <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:39:19 -0500
>>> Steven Eichner <[log in to unmask]> 10/12 9:20 AM >>>
>Send=Public would do it!
>
>Just a helpful comment- list headers are easier to work with if each command
>starts on a new line.
Yes, so the header would be much easier to read if it looked like:
* Notebook= No
* Errors-To= Owner
* Subscription= BY OWNER
* Ack= Yes
* Confidential= No
* Notify= No
* Files= No
* Mail-Via= Distribute
* Validate= No
* Reply-to= Sender,Respect
* Review= Private
* Send= Public
* Stats= Normal,Private
* X-Tags= Yes
* Default-Options= NoFiles,NoRepro

It was suggested to add "Service=" which is good if you want to limit the
Public (Send=Public) to everyone in a particular list of hosts.

Also suggested was "Send=Private", although "Send=Private,Confirm"
would be better to thwart an experienced spammer who can make it look
like a message is coming from a subscriber.

It might also be a good idea to use "Validate=Yes" to thwart that same
experienced spammer who can make it look like a list change is coming
from a owner.