Curtis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:23:27 -0800
Ben, you are the man!  That was exactly what I needed.  It would be helpful

if that information was actually in the reference manual...

Curtis E. Stevens

Director, Standards & Features Technology

3355 Michelson Dr. #100

Office: 1-1041

Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933

Cell: 949-307-5050

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing

something.